[ism6129proj] ISM 6129 Listserv test part 2

  • From: csmall <csmall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ism6129proj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:29:57 -0500

Checking to see if it is successful again

this email bounced:
Kashivii@xxxxxxx

so I'm trying this one
kashvii@xxxxxxx

if you have already sent me an email back saying you recieved this and the file, don't do it again. If this is the first time you are getting this email

Send all email regarding the project to this email address:

ism6129proj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you receive this email, send one back to me (directly, not through the listerv) just to make sure it works and everyone is on it

Also, tell me if the attached document made it through