[isis_sel04] A reall email list, without hassles for the ISIS students!!

  • From: Mark de Vries <m.a.devries@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isis_sel04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:39:03 +0000

Dear All,

Hope you are all fine and collecting lots of data at ISIS.... I got hold of this
free email list, and I thought it was a better solution, no more worries about
wrong or lost email adresses in the list. Sorry for all the hassle, and I hope
my remark was not understood as a grumpy reprimand. By going to
www.freelists.org you can change your details or unsubsribe if you no longer
wish to receive email from  this list. Alternatively you can email me with any
requests and I will deal with it.

Sorry again, that it started off so clumsy. Now you only need to remember (the
somewhat unimaginative) name, which is an abbreviation of ISIS Student Email
List 2004.

All the best,

Mark.