[isftir_users] In situ FTIR Users Mailing list

  • From: Nicholas Deutscher <ndeutsch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nicholas Deutscher <ndeutsch@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'isftir_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isftir_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:30:20 +1000

Hi all,

As some of you are aware, I've created a mailing list to be able to discuss
issues affecting users of the UoW developed In Situ FTIR (aka "OOOFTI"). If you
would like to subscribe to the list, you can do it one of three ways:

1. By sending an email to: isftir_users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field
2. Visiting //www.freelists.org/list/isftir_users
3. Emailing me so I can manually add you.

Some of you have already been added to the list. If you haven't received any
emails yet, then you have not yet been included. Apologies to those who receive
this email more than once - I'm endeavouring to make sure that nobody misses
out. Because of that, please feel free to pass this on to any other users.

Once you subscribe to the list you can contribute by mailing:
isftir_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:isftir_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (the address is
also cced to this mail).

I hope you all find this useful.

Cheers