[Newsletter di ISF_GE] =?x-unknown?q?=5BISF-TN=5D_=93Urban_Development_Programmein_Somal?==?x-unknown?q?ia=94_?=

  • From: Bianca Federici <obelix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ingegneria Senza Frontiere <isf-ge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:19:34 +0100 (CET)

Ciao a tutti,

inoltro una "ricerca collaboratore" arrivatami tramite ISF-Tn che potrebbe
interessare...

Ciao=20
=09Bianca

>Brescia, 17 Febbraio 2005
>

>Oggetto:        =93Urban Development Programme in Somalia=94
>
>Nell=92ambito del progetto =93Urban Development Programme in Somalia=94 (c=
he=20
>vede la
>collaborazione del CeTAmb con il CESVI) si sta cercando un collaboratore=
=20
>con i
>requisiti indicati nella scheda allegata per un lavoro full time in Somali=
a.
>Se siete interessati potete contattare il CeTAmb oppure direttamente il CE=
SVI.

>Cordiali saluti
>

>Il CeTamb
>

>CeTAmb: Tel. 0303715415 .421 .522 =AD Fax. 0303715503 -
>http//civserv.ing.unibs.it/cetamb - cetamb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>-
>CESVI: Tel. 0352058058
>Fax. 035260958 =AD www.cesvi.org -
>lorenzolatini@xxxxxxxxx

VACANCY

Technical Advisor/Trainer =96 Service Delivery

UNA, the association of five Italian Non Governmental Organizations ACRA,=
=20
AFRICA 70, CAST, CESVI, and GRT, is a non profit organization and aims to=
=20
work for increasing and optimizing the use of the resources destined to the=
=20
international solidarity and the development of peoples.
Location Country: Somalia
Closing Date: 20 March 2005
Job Description:
The position is foreseen within the framework of the EEC funded Somalia=20
Urban Development Programme, being implemented by UN-HABITAT (Implementing=
=20
Partner) in partnership with a number of International Agencies and INGOs.=
=20
The Technical Advisor/Trainer =96 Service Delivery will follow in particula=
r=20
UNA components within the programme related to: (1) Basic Service and=20
Infrastructure Delivery (sanitation, waste management); (2) Support to=20
development and management of Municipal Assets; (3) Support to Local=20
Economic Development and, (4) Municipal Financial Management (particularly=
=20
regarding revenue collection mechanisms). The position will be full time,=
=20
field based (in Somalia) and will involve traveling extensively within the=
=20
different Regions (North East, North West, South and Central), working=20
under the supervision of UN-Habit Programme Coordinator, and having a high=
=20
level of interaction with the programme partners and beneficiaries.
Duties will include:
=B7         Acting as focal person for UNA and providing direct input into=
=20
implementation and organisational guidance and supervision of all the=20
related UNA activities.
=B7         Undertaking technical assessments and analysis of sectoral need=
s=20
related to UNA components
=B7         Designing and organising Implementing related field based=20
training courses (theoretical and on-the-job) and overseeing the=20
development of related technical manuals/booklets
=B7         Providing technical support to and oversight of the undertaking=
=20
of related local projects
=B7         Coordinating and ensuring the timely provision of required=20
technical expertise/inputs from the team of technical consultants that will=
=20
support him/her in the implementation of UNA components.
=B7         Recruiting and co-ordinating the inputs of the local assistance=
=20
(local associations, NGOS, local contractors etc.) to work with the project=
=20
team to facilitate practical implementation of project components
=B7         Preparing required technical reports for UNA components and=20
undertaking first level administration related to UNA components
=B7         Providing, where required, technical input and field based=20
support to all the other components of the programme
Expertise Required:
Educational and professional background in Urban Planning, Management=20
Engineering, Economics or related issues having particular expertise in=20
technical and managerial aspects related to service delivery and asset=20
management.
Skills, and proven experience in field based training (theoretical and=20
on-the-job) and project cycle management
Proficiency in participatory approaches and community mobilisation.
Good cross-cultural communication skills and good organisational,=20
monitoring and reporting skills.
Experience working in developing countries, ideally in conflict/post=20
conflict situations - a working knowledge of the Somalia context would be=
=20
an added bonus.
Working knowledge of English and Italian.
We offer: Term of contract 12 months with the possibility of extension with=
=20
full social security (Italian workers regulation)
Contract to begin by April 1st, 2005
Vacancy Contact: UNA, Via Broseta 68/a, 24128 Bergamo (Italy), e-mail=20
<mailto:Cancelliere@xxxxxxx>Cancelliere@xxxxxxx, tel. +39 035 2058058, fax=
=20
+39 035 260958 (information: Mr Lorenzo Latini)

=2E
=2E
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Se non vuoi pi=F9 ricevere messaggi da questa mailing list manda un email, =
dal
tuo indirizzo, a <Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> contenente solo la seguente riga
(il soggetto del messaggio pu=F2 essere lasciato vuoto):
unsubscribe isftn
Per problemi contattare Gianluca Antonacci <gianluca.antonacci@xxxxxxxxxxxx=

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Ingegneria Senza Frontiere - Genova