[isapros] Re: This guy seems a little uninformed

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:33:32 -0500

It's crap like that that makes VMware look bad and scared. Hell, I really like
VMware a lot and all my virtual infrastructure runs on it. But I wouldn't want
to have anything to do with a disingenous guy like him.

Thomas W. Shinder, M.D., MCSE  ||  Sr. Consultant / Technical Writer
shinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ||  www.prowessconsulting.com
Mobile: Pending  ||  Phone: Pending  ||  Fax (206) 443.1119
Blog: http://blogs.isaserver.org/shinder  ||  Books: http://tinyurl.com/2gpoo8

PROWESS CONSULTING  ||  documentation  ||  integration  ||  virtualization