[isapros] Re: ISA MVP List

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:06:24 -0500

Well that's part of the point. The ISA MVP list is supposed to be a
place where MVP's can interact with the product team. The product team
has been pretty much silent, with the notable exception of Jim. Jim
shouldn't be left hanging as the only community guy on the inside.
There's really no community is no one at Microsoft is listening and
participating.

Amy Babinchak