[isapros] Re: ISA MVP List

  • From: "Gerald G. Young" <g.young@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:22:21 -0500

Well, not entirely private. ;)  I lurk and chime in - usually on things
not really focused on ISA but I'm learning as I read.  Besides, there is
plenty of entertainment that comes across the list *coughanthonycough*
that keeps me interested in knowing what everyone is up to.

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II
Applications Engineer, Platform Engineering
Enterprise Hosting
NTT America, an NTT Communications Company

22451 Shaw Rd.
Sterling, VA 20166

Office: 571-434-1319
Fax: 703-333-6749