[isapros] Re: ISA, Exchange 2007 and Perimeter Networks

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:54:18 -0800

Conflicting info, then.  I was told by a source that non-MSFT lists were
poo-poo'ed on for liability and NDA reasons.

And while I totally understand the "bottom line" thinking, it seems like a
huge waste to initiate something like the MVP program and to go through all
the motions only to do it half-assed.

On 2/26/07 9:35 AM, "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: