[isapros] Re: ISA, Exchange 2007 and Perimeter Networks

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:06:40 -0800

I never really saw much from the PM¹s over there? just that one stint about
SQL logging, and to be honest, there wasn¹t much valuable content sourced
from the MSFT side... In fact, as I understand it, the PM and product
support people (other than Jim) are apparently not pushed to participate
(and may be asked not to) because of the fact that it is NOT an official
MSFT site, and that NDA and product liability may be an issue.

I¹m going to draft up a ³suggestions for the MVP program² and submit them to
the powers that be, just so that things like this can be addressed.

On 2/26/07 8:50 AM, "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to
all: