[isapros] Re: Hyper-V is so damn kewl...

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:02:17 -0400

How does the legacy NIC effect an ISA deployment? Any issues? I haven't
been able to deploy Hyper-V yet with normal NIC drivers.

thanks,

Amy Babinchak

Harbor Computer Services |(248) 850-8616

Tech Blog http://securesmb.harborcomputerservices.net
Client Blog http://smalltechnotes.blogspot.com
Website http://www.harborcomputerservices.net