yahoo messenger not connecting

  • From: "Venkat" <venkat.r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:34:13 +0530

Hi,

        I have a ISA server and i installed firewall clients in windows 9x
and Nt.In Nt systems the users r not able to connect to yahoo messenger
though i have created a protocol definition and protocol rule opening port
5050. before installing firewall the clients(nt systems) were able to login
to yahoo messenger but now they r not. And when i login as administrator in
nt systems iam able to login to yahoo messenger with the same settings. I've
tried using yahoo's use proxy and firewall with proxy but its of no use.Pls
help me.

Regards
Venkat
Systems & Network Engg.