RE: yahoo and msn messenger

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:53:10 -0500
Thomas W Shinder <>
ISA 2004 Beta - Get it now!
ISA Server and Beyond:
Configuring ISA Server:

        -----Original Message-----
        From: amer ugeli [mailto:amer_ugeli@xxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:51 AM
        To: [ Discussion List]
        Subject: [isalist] yahoo and msn messenger
        i have newly install ISA server and its working great but I have
a problem regarding allowing yahoo messenger and msn messenger to pass
through the ISA server, my setteing for ISA is open, all traffic is
allowed and baisically I use the ISA server for authinticated access for
the please any help regarding this issue...

        Do you Yahoo!?
Archives: ISA Server
Newsletter: ISA Server
Software Marketing Sites: World of Windows Networking: Leading Network Software Directory: No.1 Exchange Server Resource Site: Windows Security Resource Site: Network Security Library: Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: