unable to avail auto dialing facility

  • From: Kashif Raza <kashif1276@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:45:59 -0800 (PST)

 Hi
 I am doing all the possible setting but still failed to avail auto dialing
through isa server I have done the following setting. I am using a simple
dialup connection with no fixed ip.

   Create ISP Dialup Entry
   Network Configuration Properties > on Firewall Chaning tab > Enable Use
Dialup entry .
   Routing > Action Tab > Enable > Use Dialup Entry for primary route

 Please send me the possible solution to avail the autodialing facility

 Regards,

 (Kashif Raza)