RE: the SoBig Worm - what should I expect to see.....

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:14:31 -0500

Hi Simon,

SBS always creates some hurdles, but you can install the Message
Screener on the SBS machine and filter out file extensions. I don't have
the procedure on the Web site for a co-located Exchange/ISA Server, but
it is in the ISA Server and Beyond book. The book needs a bump in the
ratings at amazon.com, so go for it ;-)

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder