RE: test

  • From: <patricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:47:00 +0100

Joseph,

In answer to your question re moving files past the internal firewall,
have you considered setting up an FTP server in your internal network
and publish the ftp server on your internal isa to only allow DMZ
machines to upload files to it.
This way you could setup scripts to ftp the logs to your internal server
for processing.

Now I may have helped, can I be cheeky and ask if you are willing to
share any code for analysing ISA/IIS/Event logs with the list ? I am
sure that most people here either have or are considering writing
similar tools.
You never know, with a little collaboration we might even produce a tool
as good as webtrends :-)

Patrick