strange problem...

  • From: Tom Mendelboim <tomerm1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:44:35 -0400

hi everyone!

I have a strange problem using ISA on W2K3. Everything works great except for
VPN... For some reason, everytime I dial in, I get connected but was assigned
with the APIPA default address and I cannot get a valid IP. I have an internal
DHCP and it give addresses just fine... I have the exact same setup on ISA on
W2K and does not have any problems. On RRAS, my PPP interface is showing not
operational until someone dials in. When that happens, that interface is
getting the APIPA.

Any ideas???

Thanks,