Re: sp1

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:54:27 -0800

Since you can't download it, the question is kinda moot, huh? ;-)
I don't know how long, but believe me; the heat is on and the QFE team is
beating it to death!
Something like this is a little more than just embarrassing...

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!