RE: publishig mdaemon behind isaserver

  • From: "PETER PAPE" <papexpjboi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:33:16 -0600

Follow this KB to test your SMTP server, I've never used IE to test a mail server.;en-us;153119

Your telnet session should be outside your internal network.

From: "maryam salehzadeh" <m.salehzadeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] publishig mdaemon behind isaserver
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:32:04 +0330
Hi folks:
I have published my mail server (mdaemon) behind isa server with secure mail server wizard.But it doesn't work.
The result of entering the valid ip of isa server that i have published mdaemon on it on IE is "The page cannot be displayed".
mail server is securenat client for isa server.
Should I make any other configuraton?
List Archives:
You are currently subscribed to this Discussion List as: papexpjboi@xxxxxxx
To unsubscribe visit