prevent isa from access internet

  • From: "nehad" <nehadpro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 04:20:00 -0600

welcome every body

first i want to thank "kevin" for his time and his idea about how to
recover my forgotten psw on win2000 pro "althought i use another method"

now : i want to prevent my isa server from browsing internet for more
security,i don't install F.W client on isa and the first time i install
isa ,it was prevented from browsing internet but now after i install epson
printer on isa server and during installation of epson printer it require
regestiration for the product , i found that setup program access internet
and open the web page of epson and i discover that i can browse any page
from isa server itself

so i need to prevent it as it was in the past...

any help will be great for me
thank u