pcanywhere problems

  • From: "Musser, Dale" <musser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:09:53 -0400

ok I notice a bunch of people talking about this so I hope someone can
help.
We use TS with our server but sometimes it stops working.  Microsoft can
not answer this problem, they just say uninstall it and reinstall it and
it starts to work.
Anyhow I want to set up pcanywhere as a backup to TS.
So here is my problem:
I have pcanywhere on a client machine, lets say 10.0.0.49.  The server
is 10.0.0.2 (internal) and 216.0.140.5 (external).  How do I setup the
ISA server to allow pcanywhere in and have it point to the client
machine 10.0.0.49?????
This is so easy to do with a linksys router I can not belive I can not
figure this out myself.  Plus once I figure this out we have other
products that need the same type of setup.

Thanks
Dale