RE: offtopic - terminal services

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:00:51 -0400

Well, now I've gone and done it.
I set up a vpn connection while TS into the firewall.
to cut right to the case - another drive will be required to fix a possible
misconfiguration.
It seems I can not TS into the firewall, cannot receive mall from my domain,
DNS server doesn't
server any longer. Any thoughts on what I might have done ?

Regards,

Mark