From: Jim Harrison [mailto:jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 6:40 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Re: need to see if this is possible

http://www.ISAserver.org

Items 1-3 and 6 don't have anything to do with ISA.
Item 4 ports are standard ports for HTTP, HTTPS and FTP.
Item 5 is possible, but only for Firewall or SecureNAT client requests;
Web
Proxy requests use the Web Proxy service.
You'll have to have ISA running in Integrated or Firewall mode and set
the
HTTP redirector to "forward SecureNAT and Firewall client requests to
the
requested web server".
Item 6 seems a little extreme, but your corporate policies dictate what
goes
on your machines...

http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!