RE: mIRC

  • From: "Taps" <Taps@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:47:18 -0500

Tom,

My original plan of trying to creat an embedded chat client using the
new MSNCHAT.OCX ( that is on Http://Chat.MSN.Com ) is a bust.
Apparently the client will only connect to the MSN Chat Servers.  There
is no documentation for this client whatsoever that I can find. :)

Ther are a couple of ways around it, but they are not free like this one
was supposed to be. :)  jPilot makes a great IRC Client.  A few others
are out there, but they are not as nice for the money.

Taps@xxxxxxxxxxxx