RE: isa questions and problem

thanx for the reply Athif ,

two things were clear;

1. isa do works well on w2k advance server,

2. clients can dialup to be a part of what we can call remote LAN.

>>--

now if u could please help me , what steps are required , i mean before i install isa ;

  1. 1st i make one dialup connection at "my network places" for my server to connect to the Internet.
  2. do i have to make another for my clients to dial to me on my server.

on administrative tools of MS window 2000 server,

  1. i 1st make a domain , (by typing  DCPROMO  on run)
  2. then do i have to define users in "active directory users and computers" and allow then to dialup by properties .... , OR is this process is done in dialup entry of ISA management.

and can u refer any tutorial for dialup clients on isa server , because i cant find any on isaserver.org

thanx again , please reply soon.

Raheel .