        From: shane mullins [mailto:tsmullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 10:20 AM
        To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
        Subject: [isalist] RE: isa load balancing and logging user name

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        Thanks Tom,

            We have a Cisco 4840G Server Load Balancing switch I was
hoping to use.  I have tried the NLB and had problems with it, most
likely my setup.  I was hoping if I disabled anonymous logins and used a
secure nat client I could capture user info somehow.  I will mess with
it this afternoon and let everyone know how it turns out.
            The 4840G SLB switches are pretty cool.  We rcvd two in a
grant.

        Shane