Re: how to manage using ISA behind a leased line

  • From: Gérard Dumazet <gdumazet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:14:00 +0100

i read carefully this tutorial many times and your book is also a graet help
to understand a little bit more isa but still not clear for me how a client
of site B can be a securenat client for isa on site A and at the same time
access to shared ressources in site A : on any box and on ISA box itself !

anyhow thanks for your reply