RE: help pleese with my wall of fire

  • From: "Mad Mullah" <madmullah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:07:50 -0700

hello everone

plees exkuse my eenglish for the time not being up at it yet. this not
funny joke. I have thes problemd for 2 wicks now with the distant modems.
the distant modems are coneected to the dish of the satelite which iss
pointing its way to the isp that gives the acces to the internetweb.

I am not always in my head for this, but the elder mullah's say if the
internetweb is not here for the holiday i will not there be.

the compurte is ok yes? it is on foerver and does not get the kazzaa

pleese help me and tell me how to do it. i tri to install powertools and
the internetweb is not there still.

pleese help me with it the expert
ramesh