From: hanan [mailto:nouran@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 January 2003 13:28
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] exchange server2000

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hello

We have a problem with our exchange windows 2000 that is behind the ISA server
Receiving email from outside no problem at all.
But we have problems for sending email, some times the email arrive to
destination after2 minutes Some time after 1h , 5hs,or the next day.
Could you please help me, what I must do exactly to our ISA server or what is
the problem?

Hanan.Mawla
(MCSE,MCT,CCNP)