exchange 2000 sending mail through ISA

  • From: "Rob Stevenson" <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:15:17 -0600

I have 1 x server with exchange 2000 on it this runs DHCP / DNS / Etrust
Innoculate ver 6.0
I have another server with 2 nics runing ISA server 1 nic has fixed
internal address the other has a fixed external address connected to our
ADSL router

the version of ISA server I am running is the Standard edition the is not
intergrated into the Active Directory

the problem i have is that i cannot ping or telnet from the Exchange
server to the external nic or our ISP

i do not want to publish our mail server i only want it to send and
recieve mail through the ISA Server how can this be achieved

Also our Anti Virus software on the Exchange server uses FTP access to
donwload the updates how can this be achieved through ISA server

Any help would be appreciated

Rob