Re: error 400 (13)

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:34:22 -0700

That depends on where the error message comes from.
If "ISA Server" is found in the error message, then ISA generated it.
If not, the other server did.
You may have to "disable friendly error messasges" in IE Advanced settings
before you can tell the difference.

Also, check your WEBEXT..log for these requsts; your browser may actually be
generating garbage in the requests..

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:52:56 -0600
 "Kenny Clark" <clarkkennyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

I have an external website that is occasionally giving me fits.  I am
getting intermittant http error 400 (13) errors saying invalid data
requested.  My site and content rules are set to allow all request all the
time to all destinations and so are my protocol rules.  Is this error
always due to the ISA server or is there something else that can cause it.
Kenny