RE: enable IMAP from Web

  • From: "Simon Weaver" <Simon.Weaver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 15:20:55 -0000

Hi Dave
Yes I think it is a relay 550 problem - tried teh setup on a basic Outlook
Express client and that seems to be the probme!

Ok, where in ISA do you tell it to be a OWA Server? I can do it internal, and I
am pretty sure I had it up and running a few months back, but cannot recall how
its done

Simon Weaver
Technical Consultant
MCSE+Internet / MCSE Windows 2000