RE: dashboard in ISA 2004

  • From: joseph.zamroud@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:54:54 +0200

John,

This is the only server i have, i am obliged to do this. As i have a single
NIC on my server, i configured ISA with a single NIC template to use it for
proxying and caching, (Note: I am protected with another firewall). In your
opinion what is the procedure to follow? what rules do i have to configure?

johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/25/2005 01:11:45 PM

Please respond to isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:    [isalist] RE: dashboard in ISA 2004

http://www.ISAserver.org

Yes, you have installed services on a firewall.

1st mistake: You installed services on a firewall.
2nd mistake: Not being prepared.
3rd mistake: Did you bother configuring rules?

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended
solely for the address(es). Any unauthorised use or dissemination is
prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor
any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified.                         ***************
Le message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute
utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Tout message electronique
est susceptible d'alteration.La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, modifie ou
falsifie.