connection timeout on antivirus website

  • From: "James Bedster" <james.bedster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:27:08 +0100

Hi all,

I've got a problem that is really bugging me now. Clients on a site running ISA
server on a good spec machine with 2MB ADSL link in a NT4 Domain get a browser
connection timeout when trying to update their McAfee AV update.  I've
successfully  accessed this facility from other locations that also use ISA
server but running on SBS2000.  No other web access problems have been
identified.  A typical client machine will be running XP Pro and IE 6.

It seems to be the same for firewall and secureNAT clients.

The question is what ISA server configuration parameters could affect this?

TIA

Jim Bedster