RE: can't access site..

  • From: "Berg, Paul" <PBerg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:44:19 -0500

Look at your routing and LAT

Paul Berg
Network Engineering
(312)456-5392

-----Original Message-----
From: Talley, Scott [mailto:stalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 4:29 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]

http://www.ISAserver.org

I am unable to access the following website from behind my ISA server:
http://window.state.tx.us  It works fine outside ISA, but I can't see
anything wrong.  I've tried all 3 client types, different browsers, examined
logs, etc., but nothing.  I have both RainConnect and eTrust AVGateway
installed on my ISA box, but neither seem to be causing the problem.

Any ideas out there?  Can others access from behind their ISA boxes?

Thank you,
Scott Talley
IT Manager, The Combined Group
e> stalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p> 469.892.4000 x829
f> 469.221.6900

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
09/23/2003 08:45:09 AM
This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.