RE: cannot block .exe file type

  • From: "Wittaya Lee" <wittalee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:28:21 -0700

Hi Greg,
    Well, I'm sorry, I missed one piece of info.  I would like to block by
group of user which are admin group and user group.  If I block at IWSS,
those two groups cannot download .exe file.  Do you have any idea how to
block at ISA server.  ISA checks those groups with AD server.  As I tried
to monitor the log, the rule was correct but connection was not drop when
try to download .exe file.  For more info, I configured ISA as a proxy
server only, and forward to upstream server to IWSS.

Thanks

Witt