Re: blocking Kazza

  • From: sohail tareen <s_tareen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

Blocking Kazza or other application is very simple, but u have to make sure
that all of your users are behind firewall.

go to Clinte Configuration & then open properties of Firwall Clients, then go
to Application settings and add the application.

kazzaa with the Key Disable and with Value 1,

and its all done.

Note that the Firewall Clients get updated after every 6 hours.

Rehan Nazir <silvereyz1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Dear Users can any body tell me how can I block Kazza from my network.

Rehan

Paragon Systems.

s_tareen@xxxxxxxxx  sohail_tareen@xxxxxxxxxxx