RE: bandwidth control software

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:47:12 -0500

Hi Mark,

You bet! Plus alerts to let you know how much you've used so far. The
built-in Bandwidth Rules have been useful to a certain extent, but I
think that a full featured bandwidth control offering in ISA will be a
BIG plus. Fortune 500 companies can pay for F5 and risk takers can use
Linux, but everyone else would really benefit from integrated bandwidth
control and quotas with ISA Server firewalls.

Tom
Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder