RE: You mean it is not a problem?

  • From: "Shadi Varjavand" <svarjavand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:23:49 -0700

Sorry but I tried what you said, I mean I told the user to log off and
then log in again but he still had Internet access!!!
I think it is as you said, it is not ISA problem.....and about the PDC and
BDC, I did this adding and removal on both PDC and BDC and both with
synchronization and without it, the problem is still there!

I should say that, I myself know that as network administration it is not
usual to move users in and out frequently........but the management thinks
another way! They want to be able to grant Internet access to a user for a
special situation and then give it back after some hours.

Would you test it on your own network and see if the delay is there too?

Thanks in advance
Shadi