RE: Yahoo or MSN voice protocols are working

  • From: "Syed Tipu Ali" <smatipu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 20:43:20 -0600

thanx for replyinh Uncle.... I m using Network Setup with Client Address
Sets not with Domain right now...and I enable all protocols on ISA server
and I also install ISA firewall client on Client PCs !!! Thats Enough! and
everyone is getting voice easily? But Uncle my problem is that If I select
only Selected Protocols then Web2sms or Web based chat do not work
properly thats why I have to enable all protocols but this is drawback for
me that most of the users are getting voice service that which should not
work on my clients? Again I m giving you the web address of these Web2sms
Sites like http://wwww.instasms.com/smschat/ and
http://vega.vectracom.net/webchat/ . How Can I stop these problems ? Plz
try to understand my problem!!!