Yahoo WebCam

Hi,

How to configure the ISA server to allow Yahoo Webcam Chat to work?

From the Yahoo Help line, it says we need to open port 5100. However, it
still not working after I open up that port.

Is there a utility to monitor what port an application is trying to use?

Thanks
Sonny Giang

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service.
If we can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or visit our
website www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential
information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or
privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been
transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must
(a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please
notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c)
please delete the original e-mail.