Yahoo Messenger problem

  • From: "Badri Khanal" <badri.khanal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:22:30 +0545

HI All,
I am unable to log on to the Yahoo Messenger from a ISA firewall client machine
running Windows XP. I checked in the ISA box and found no such entry that
blocks yahoo messenger. If anyone has a quick solution to this, please help me.

Thank you,

---------------------------
Badri Khanal
Systems Administrator
United Mission to Nepal
Post Box 126
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977-1-4268900, 4228118
Fax: 977-1-4225559

"This electronic message may contain confidential information. If you have
received
it in error, please immediately inform the sender and delete the mail and any
attachments.
Unless it relates to the official business of UMN, any opinions, views and
other information
expressed in this document are those of the individual sender".