RE: Yahoo Messenger And ISA Server

  • From: Arnut Enrique <arnut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:49:06 -0300

so that Y!M works, to disable Authentication Integrated in Outgoing Web
Request in ISA and config Y!M to use proxy HTTP. The problem of this
configuration is that ISA asks to authenticate the users every time that
they enter in the web, this is very wrong.... but Y!M works.
Enable Authentication Integrated....Y!M not works!
does somebody know another way to make it work?