Yahoo IM ports?

  • From: "Paul Deen" <pdeen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:11:16 -0500

Hello,
 I was wondering if anyone could provide me some advice (other than
block IMs heh) on getting Yahoo IM to work with ISA 2004. I have found
some articles on the web saying to allow port 5050, but I still seem to
be having a bit of problem getting it to connect.
I require authentication on my outbound HTTP rule, and I have tried
setting the proxy settings manually in yahoo. I am apparently still
missing something.

I apologize if this has already been answered on this list I could not
find it.

Thanks in advance,
Paul