Re: Writer's block

Hi Danny,

You bet! Stefaan's stuff is great! Just about all the principles he
discusses in that ISA Server 2000 article apply to ISA Server 2004, with
some minor differences. Maybe we can cajole him to do a .1 update? :)

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/