Wireless LAN on ISA2x

  • From: "Darryl Janetzki" <darrylj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:43:04 +1100

Where can I find a comprehensive cook book on configuring Wireless LAN
on ISA2x. I've had a few tries at it and the issues encountered were
routing between Internal interfaces, passing DHCP... the list goes on..
WWW searches yield an amazing array of articles on IAS and a host of
endless solutions...  Wireless LAN is becoming a problem and I have to
the best solutions....  Currently I have bridged a WLAN with and XP SP2
behind and ISA2x as an interim solution. I hope the new ISA2004 book has
the recipe.

Thanks

Darryl Janetzki