Wireless Access with ISA

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 08:29:09 -0500

HI,

I have ISA server running on a small test bed so to speak.
I would like to try to add a wireless network card to service a laptop only, I
still have wired connections throughout the rest of the environment.

What I would like to do is just use a desktop card inside the server to work
together with the router inside ISA.
I do not want to add a wireless router, as I felt that the routing is best done
with in isa.

Can ISA do this ?
Will windows 2003 DHCP server be able to issue this card, as well as any
connected cards an IP address.
Has this been done, or am I trying something that will not work.

Anyone care to help out with this ?

Thanks

Mark