[isalist] Re: Windows 2003 SP2 and ISA 2004/2006 EE

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:09:06 -0700

As Tom stated, there is no such thing as the "proxy client".
You can configure an application as as web proxy client; you can install teh
Firewall Client, your host can be a SecureNETY cleint, or any or all of the
above, but there is no "PROXY CLIENT", capitalized or not.

What is the version reported by the FWC?