RE: Wierd Problem (proxy service)

  • From: "David Silberhorn" <dsilberhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:00:54 -0600

I have run into this same issue on my server installations.  The issue I
had was on the NIC for the internal network I had a gateway setup.  The
would cause the system to every morning think the internal nic was the
external gateway.  By removing the external gateway from the internal
nic that should give you immediate internet access at that point.  If
not there is another issue (obviously).