RE: Which Ports are Open.

  • From: "Gabriel Zabal" <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:07:16 -0300

Those programs will show he ports that are listening or conected
teorically.
Because if you have ISA runnning on that machine, you will still see
that, but really from the outside some of those ports won´t be accesible
(because you have the packet filtering stuff).
So, you want to know wich ports are really open the external world, use
any port scan tool from outside.

Gabriel