RE: Weird caching problem.

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:18:17 -0500

Okay, it appears that the reboot has cured the caching problem, changes
made to web pages now show up almost instantly (like they're supposed
to).

Now the almost insurmountable task of trying to figure out why there was
so much memory in use, and so much CPU utilization.  I guess I'll have
to wait for this problem to appear again to troubleshoot.

Although, if I remember correctly from yesterday, it was the SQL server
task that was hogging most of the CPU cycles.  Hmmmmmmmmm